Course Tuition is non-refundable. All course sales are final. If you are unable to attend a course you have previously signed up for, you must notify us within forty-eight (48) hours of course to reschedule. Failure to notify us within forty-eight (48) hours of a scheduling conflict may result in a loss of tuition fees. Failure to attend any course previously paid for without proper notification is subject to automatic forfeiture.
Shoot Camp 1.0
Shoot Camp 1.0 is jammed pack with training sessions to maximize your shooting skills. This four-week program consists of two one-hour sessions per week for a total of eight training sessions. This class is designed for shooters at any level, our instructors will establish baseline on your first session, and you will be able to test your improvements at the end of the eight training sessions.
- Understanding and Diagnosing the Shooting Cycle
- Mastering Stance, Grip & Trigger
- How Hard? Grip Pressure and Wrist Cam
- Dry Fire! What is it and How it Can Improve Your Shooting
- On Target with Variable Speeds
- Transitions: Minimize Time Between Targets
- Shoot When You See It
- How to Continue Your Journey
- Three Magazines**
- Ammunition (450 rounds)*
- Eye & Ear Protection**
*Availability of ammunition is intermittent, please ensure you have sufficient ammunition before signing up.
**Magazines, and ear & eye protection is available for purchase before class.