Course Tuition is non-refundable. All course sales are final. If you are unable to attend a course you have previously signed up for, you must notify us within seventy-two (72) hours of course to reschedule. Failure to notify us within seventy-two (72) hours of a scheduling conflict may result in a loss of tuition fees. Failure to attend any course previously paid for without proper notification is subject to automatic forfeiture.
NRA Metallic Cartridge Reloading
This NRA Metallic Cartridge Reloading Course teaches the student the basics of safe metallic cartridge reloading. Reloading of Handgun and Rifle cartridges is demonstrated and performed by the student. The course is intended to enable shooters with little or no prior experience in reloading to acquire the necessary knowledge, skills and attitude to produce safe, consistent and accurate reloaded ammunition. Students will reload .38 Special and .223 Rem ammunition. We will share as many special tricks and processes as possible to try to make your entry into this exciting field of ammunition as safe as possible as well as provide a base to build upon.
By the end of this course you will know:
- How to Setup a Reloading Machine
- The Components Necessary to Reload Ammunition
- How Ammunition is Built
- How to Reload Handgun Ammunition
- How to Reload Rifle Ammunition
- How to Interpret Loading Data
- Dillion Reloading Presses
- Brass, Primers, Powder & Bullets
- Lyman 50th Edition Reloading Handbook
- NRA Guide to Reloading
- Course Completion Certificate