Course Tuition is non-refundable. All course sales are final. If you are unable to attend a course you have previously signed up for, you must notify us within seventy-two (72) hours of course to reschedule. Failure to notify us within seventy-two (72) hours of a scheduling conflict may result in a loss of tuition fees. Failure to attend any course previously paid for without proper notification is subject to automatic forfeiture.
Shoot Camp 2.0
Shoot Camp 2.0 is jammed pack with training sessions to maximize your shooting skills. This four-week program consists of two one-hour sessions per week for a total of eight training sessions. This class goes well beyond Shoot Camp 1.0 and is designed for shooters who are wanting to increase their performance even further. Our instructors will establish a baseline on your first session, and you will be able to test your improvements at the end of the eight training sessions. Our method of instruction will improve your skills no matter how proficient you are, and you will see the results. Shoot Camp 2.0 sessions will take your shooting skills to the next level.
- The Basics: Understanding and Diagnosing the Shooting Cycle
- Fast & Accurate: Sights, Grip, Trigger
- Draws and Reloading: Be On Target Sooner
- Changing Gears: Engaging Targets of Different Difficulty Levels
- Dry Fire: What Is It and How It Can Help
- Strong Hand / Weak Hand Shooting: One Needs to be Just as Good as Two
- Connecting the DOTS
- How to Continue Your Journey
- Functional/Practical Handgun (chambered in 380ACP, 9MM, 40S&W, or 45ACP is recommended)
- Quality Rigid Holster (Leather/Kydex)**
- Three Magazines**
- Two Magazine Holster
- Ammunition (450 rounds)*
- Eye & Ear Protection**
*Availability of ammunition is intermittent, please ensure you have sufficient ammunition before signing up.
**For training safety concerns behind the back, cross draw, soft sided, collapsible hybrid and shoulder holsters will NOT be allowed in class. If students have pistols with single stack magazines they should have the double amount required. If students are found to not meet the equipment requirements they will not be allowed to participate. Holsters, magazines, and ear & eye protection is available for purchase before class.